STAEDTLER 925 25 20 graphite 2mm mechanical leadholder
|Weight||Shipping||Each additional item||Service|
|25g||USD 1.80||USD 0.40||Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping|
|USD 2.00||USD 0.40||Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping (S. America and Africa)|
- Mechanical pencil for writing and drawing in premium metal design
- With ISO colour coding on push-button
- With adjustable hardness degree indicator
- With non-slip aluminium grip zone
- With aluminium barrel and push-button
- With chrome-plated metal clip, tip and hardness degree ring
- With rigid, cylindrical metal lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates
- With HB leads
- Refill with Mars 200 and 204 2mm leads
- line widths: 2.0 mm
|Cylindrical metal lead sleeve|
The mechanical pencils feature a rigid, cylindrical metal lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates.
|ISO colour coding|
Our graphite 925 25 features the pencil's line width on its push-button and follows ISO colour coding which is especially suitable for technical drawing purposes.
|Adjustable hardness degree indicator|
Clever: The mechanical pencils come with an adjustable degree indicator on the side which runs from 4B to 4H.